BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 14 October 2010

Hunt Hints

01 : I'm thirsty
02 : Eye don't think I can face this!
03 : A Fairytale of spiders will lead the way.
04 : Small store, hint not needed
05 : Check hinter at landing for most recent clue
06 : What lurks in the shadows beneath the stairs
07 : Wonder what the postage on these is?
08 : Has this one been cropped?
09 : Whats on?
10 : I love a curtain call
11 : Check hinter at landing for most recent clue
12 : Use your legs and find illumination?
13 : Did you know pumpkins grew on trees?
14 : It watches down from on high
15 : Ask the nice man for a hint
16 : Go to the second floor...in the black room...you'll find your pumpkin there.
17 : Dolly says she is scared!!!
18 : Dancing an Improptu
19 : Heads up!
20 : It could be a bird or a gift, I dont know I´ll keep being sitting here waiting
21 : GIFT ON POSTER, NOT YET HIDDEN
22 : it's in margaritaville
23 : hanging around sweet treats for halloween
24 : I have a terrible headache
25 : You will find this one trying to blend in with the other NEW pumpkins
26 : Scary scars around your pumpkin
27 : look high..I am watching you;) find me..
28 : Full Force Pedal to The Metal when sitting in the Tattoo Artist's Chair
29 : Hit the hint giver at the store (outside to the left of the store)
30 :Hit the hint giver at the store (back wall of the store)
31 : Reach for the sky..
32 : How did that roll under there?
33 : Take a rest in front of the eiffel tower.
34 : No hint, store owner request
35 : I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off (english football song before anyone asks wtf lol)
36 : If you dont find this hunt gift you will turn into a real basket case.
37 : Hit the instore hint giver (right of the door as you rez)
38 : No hint needed, just take a stroll around the store you will see it
39 : Hit the hint giver cube
40 : Mally says "relax"
41 : I am smiling right?
42 : What lurks skyward?
43 : See hint giver in store
44 : Hidden in the Chest
45 : Vampires have good hearing!
46 : Ria keeps it safe for you
47 : Look up, look down, look under and behind......
48 : Lovely view don't you think?
49 : One of many, which one is right?
50 : With his brothers and sisters!
51 : They all look the same to me
52 : Splish splash
53 : "Ghosties guard your prize don't be scared"
54 : Lol this is funny
55 : He leaves a slimey trail!
56 : Back to nature
57 : This prize is rather grand!
58 : Give him a big hug
59 : Look it thinks its a birdy
60 : The only way is up, follow the bats
61 : I see a sign!
62 : Right where you'd expect me to be
63 : Gifts Galore
64 : Its time to step up and hunt!
65 : I love it when swans sing
66 (PLEASE NOTE IT IS A KIDS STORE) : What's that in the window?
67 : He he he, these lucky chairs have nothing on me!
68 : Pumpkins are everywhere! To find the one you seek go IN and UP
69 : Hey who ripped these?
70 : DROPPED OUT OF THE HUNT.. SKIP TO 71
71 : Whattt... This girl has such FREAKY eyes!!
72 : AA..BB.._ _
73 : Feel free too PLANT your ass down and rest some!!!!
74 : I'm the 'new' kid on the block!
75 : *grumblegrumble* Why do I always get stuck in the corner?
76 : I meet with others who look like me
77 : Careful not to lose your head!
78 : Happy Halloween! Try and find me!
79 : How do these things grow in such a HIGH and DARK place?
80 : This bag of halloween harvests holds a special surprise!

0 comments: