01 : I'm thirsty
02 : Eye don't think I can face this!
03 : A Fairytale of spiders will lead the way.
04 : Small store, hint not needed
05 : Check hinter at landing for most recent clue
06 : What lurks in the shadows beneath the stairs
07 : Wonder what the postage on these is?
08 : Has this one been cropped?
09 : Whats on?
10 : I love a curtain call
11 : Check hinter at landing for most recent clue
12 : Use your legs and find illumination?
13 : Did you know pumpkins grew on trees?
14 : It watches down from on high
15 : Ask the nice man for a hint
16 : Go to the second floor...in the black room...you'll find your pumpkin there.
17 : Dolly says she is scared!!!
18 : Dancing an Improptu
19 : Heads up!
20 : It could be a bird or a gift, I dont know I´ll keep being sitting here waiting
21 : GIFT ON POSTER, NOT YET HIDDEN
22 : it's in margaritaville
23 : hanging around sweet treats for halloween
24 : I have a terrible headache
25 : You will find this one trying to blend in with the other NEW pumpkins
26 : Scary scars around your pumpkin
27 : look high..I am watching you;) find me..
28 : Full Force Pedal to The Metal when sitting in the Tattoo Artist's Chair
29 : Hit the hint giver at the store (outside to the left of the store)
30 :Hit the hint giver at the store (back wall of the store)
31 : Reach for the sky..
32 : How did that roll under there?
33 : Take a rest in front of the eiffel tower.
34 : No hint, store owner request
35 : I had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off (english football song before anyone asks wtf lol)
36 : If you dont find this hunt gift you will turn into a real basket case.
37 : Hit the instore hint giver (right of the door as you rez)
38 : No hint needed, just take a stroll around the store you will see it
39 : Hit the hint giver cube
40 : Mally says "relax"
41 : I am smiling right?
42 : What lurks skyward?
43 : See hint giver in store
44 : Hidden in the Chest
45 : Vampires have good hearing!
46 : Ria keeps it safe for you
47 : Look up, look down, look under and behind......
48 : Lovely view don't you think?
49 : One of many, which one is right?
50 : With his brothers and sisters!
51 : They all look the same to me
52 : Splish splash
53 : "Ghosties guard your prize don't be scared"
54 : Lol this is funny
55 : He leaves a slimey trail!
56 : Back to nature
57 : This prize is rather grand!
58 : Give him a big hug
59 : Look it thinks its a birdy
60 : The only way is up, follow the bats
61 : I see a sign!
62 : Right where you'd expect me to be
63 : Gifts Galore
64 : Its time to step up and hunt!
65 : I love it when swans sing
66 (PLEASE NOTE IT IS A KIDS STORE) : What's that in the window?
67 : He he he, these lucky chairs have nothing on me!
68 : Pumpkins are everywhere! To find the one you seek go IN and UP
69 : Hey who ripped these?
70 : DROPPED OUT OF THE HUNT.. SKIP TO 71
71 : Whattt... This girl has such FREAKY eyes!!
72 : AA..BB.._ _
73 : Feel free too PLANT your ass down and rest some!!!!
74 : I'm the 'new' kid on the block!
75 : *grumblegrumble* Why do I always get stuck in the corner?
76 : I meet with others who look like me
77 : Careful not to lose your head!
78 : Happy Halloween! Try and find me!
79 : How do these things grow in such a HIGH and DARK place?
80 : This bag of halloween harvests holds a special surprise!
Thursday, 14 October 2010
01 : I'm thirsty
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 11:37
Tuesday, 7 September 2010
If you are looking to be a vendor in this hunt please be aware that only stand in positions are avaliable.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 04:26
Sept 15th : Last chance to rez your poster, if it is not done by this time you will be moved from your position in the hunt to a lower one behind the people who have rezzed there poster. If it is your 3rd warning you will be removed from the hunt all together.
Oct 13th : Last chance to rez your item next to the poster (empty with next LM in). Again if this is not done you will be bumped down the hunt order or even removed all together.
Oct 15th : All items must be hidden by Noon SLT on this day (7pm UK time). Failure to do so will result in a stand in taking your place.
I spent a lot of time last hunt chasing stores to rez a hunt item or poster. I won't be doing it again. If its not done, your removed.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 02:45
Wednesday, 25 August 2010
Rules and info.
1. The item entered into the hunt has to be your own creation. I especially will not allow "business in a box freebies" or downloaded art from the internet.
2 The prize must be exclusive for the duration of the hunt. Please do not enter something you already sell. If you wish to tweak an item you already have for sale to make it relevant to the theme of the hunt then that is fine, but I will not accept carbon copies, nor a reused hunt item from a different hunt.
3. I hope to now sound like I am teaching you to suck eggs but ensuring that the hunt prize is a good reflection of your products in store, and to a good standard is important.
4. Please place the object where camming is the only thing needed to find it. Please don't place it deep within another object where only wireframe shows its there.
5. I will allow resizing of the hunt object but it HAS to be of a decent size so that it can be seen when a hunter is relatively close to it.
6. Decoys are permitted but please use a clue within the decoy to the true location.
7. Hints and the blog. All hints will be kept on the blog along with the SLURLS for each store, no names will be used to ensure that people don't pick and choose their favorite stores then quit the hunt.
Moving the object is more than acceptable, as cheat sheets are usually around after the 1st hour of a hunt, however, you are requested to inform me of any location change so that the blog can be kept up to date.
A hint will be needed before the hunt starts so that the blog is ready to go as soon as the hunt begins. If you wish to not have any hint at all then you must inform me to opt out. If you have not and I have not received a hint by the walk-through of the hunt I will write my own hint for your store location.
8. You will not need to rename or renumber your hunt item once you recieve it. I place all the LMs, labelled and numbered personally and I also name each item. You may have to set them to sale for 0L though
9. Abscence : if you are going to be away then please let me know. That way if there are problems you are less likely to be removed from the hunt. It always wise to have someone who can sort it for you in your abscence.
10. Problems and issues involving signs/hunt ojects (missing or not set to sale): Any problems i come across i shall document down on the hunt spread sheet. I will then send you an offline IM and a notecard talking about the issue I need rectifying and a time frame in which I need this doing by. If you exceed the time frame then you will lose your place in the hunt.
11. Change in LMS/Store moving : If your store is moving, please inform me as soon as you can so that i can contact the store infront of you and send out the relevant information in a NC to them. I would suggest, if possible, to leave a LM giver to your new location at the old store, or keep the hunt object out at the old location for as long as you can until the LMs have been swapped over, this will ensure the hunt doesn't stop at an empty parcel.
Thank you for reading.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 02:47
PLEASE TITLE YOUR NC LIKE THIS...
ADDICTED TO HALLOWEEN (YOUR STORE NAME)
WIthin the NC please copy paste the details below and send them to me.
Your name :
Store name :
What you would like to make for an addicted to halloween hunt:
Note : Applying does not mean you will be accepted. A confirmation NC will be sent in due course if your store is accepted onto the hunt.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 02:45
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Effum Ink owner.. Acid Chrome has kindly done the hunt poster... again. She is also our sponsor store, yay.
All change getting ready for the new hunt, hope you like the new style.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 12:54
Sunday, 15 August 2010
Thank you vendors and hunters alike for taking part in the second Addiction Hunt. It was very successful.
I hope you enjoyed yourselves and love the items which were made for you.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Addicted to Halloween Hunt.. coming your way Oct 15- Nov 15th.
Posted by Maleficent Benoir at 11:51