BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Rules for Vendors

Rules and info.

1. The item entered into the hunt has to be your own creation. I especially will not allow "business in a box freebies" or downloaded art from the internet.

2 The prize must be exclusive for the duration of the hunt. Please do not enter something you already sell. If you wish to tweak an item you already have for sale to make it relevant to the theme of the hunt then that is fine, but I will not accept carbon copies, nor a reused hunt item from a different hunt.

3. I hope to now sound like I am teaching you to suck eggs but ensuring that the hunt prize is a good reflection of your products in store, and to a good standard is important.

4. Please place the object where camming is the only thing needed to find it. Please don't place it deep within another object where only wireframe shows its there.

5. I will allow resizing of the hunt object but it HAS to be of a decent size so that it can be seen when a hunter is relatively close to it.

6. Decoys are permitted but please use a clue within the decoy to the true location.

7. Hints and the blog. All hints will be kept on the blog along with the SLURLS for each store, no names will be used to ensure that people don't pick and choose their favorite stores then quit the hunt.

Moving the object is more than acceptable, as cheat sheets are usually around after the 1st hour of a hunt, however, you are requested to inform me of any location change so that the blog can be kept up to date.

A hint will be needed before the hunt starts so that the blog is ready to go as soon as the hunt begins. If you wish to not have any hint at all then you must inform me to opt out. If you have not and I have not received a hint by the walk-through of the hunt I will write my own hint for your store location.

8. You will not need to rename or renumber your hunt item once you recieve it. I place all the LMs, labelled and numbered personally and I also name each item. You may have to set them to sale for 0L though

9. Abscence : if you are going to be away then please let me know. That way if there are problems you are less likely to be removed from the hunt. It always wise to have someone who can sort it for you in your abscence.

10. Problems and issues involving signs/hunt ojects (missing or not set to sale): Any problems i come across i shall document down on the hunt spread sheet. I will then send you an offline IM and a notecard talking about the issue I need rectifying and a time frame in which I need this doing by. If you exceed the time frame then you will lose your place in the hunt.

11. Change in LMS/Store moving : If your store is moving, please inform me as soon as you can so that i can contact the store infront of you and send out the relevant information in a NC to them. I would suggest, if possible, to leave a LM giver to your new location at the old store, or keep the hunt object out at the old location for as long as you can until the LMs have been swapped over, this will ensure the hunt doesn't stop at an empty parcel.

Thank you for reading.

Maleficent Benoir

0 comments: